Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Whipped Hair...

So I totes magoats feel the need to tell you - I get these funny little obsessions. The latest is the notion of actually 'whipping' ones hair back and forth. In fact, the other day...

I have this awse friend slash colleague who we shall call Girl-Rocker Emu (I do not want to name and shame her in what I am about to say). This great sexy person that I work with graciously humored me by joining in on my Whipping Sesh..

Ya see i was just sat at my desk, calculating CPA's.. when I felt this uncontrollable FORCE to see if i could, indeed, whip my hair back and forth. The next 20 mins were dedicated to this act. We couldn't. It was fun. And a bit sickening.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! So then I suppose you've also tried slappin' da bass BeeWee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course. show me someone who hasnt!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm...so like, you forgot to mention that we conducted HIGHLY SCIENTIFIC experiments to ascertain whether different hair do's are more conducive to succesful whippage...sheesh...

    ReplyDelete