Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dog vs Man


New Love = Puppy Love


One day, a long time ago. When I was little and short (I'm still short), when I was immature (I'm still immature), when I was of single digit age (definitely not so anymore), I told my Mom;


'Mom. When I grow up I think I'm not going to have a husband. I think I'm going to have a dog instead.'


See, kids know stuff . 


Then you grow up and become loserish and forget all that stuff you already know.


So, if i am going to trade in Potential Husband in for a dog, which kind of dog? At the moment I'm contemplating between 'Captain Pugwash' (a pug) or Roy (a pekingese - i dont know why I would  have a pekingese called Roy.. but I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback called Nigel so.....seems reasonable).


After all.


Dogs are easier to house train.


(And if they turn out gay, your just excited. I can finally buy that pink sparkly diamante collar).
Nigel



No comments:

Post a Comment