Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anything Goes, But Clothes

If you were going to a party with the theme ‘Anything Goes, But Clothes’.. What would you go dressed in?

These were my ‘bright’ ideas:


- bin bag lady (soooo white trash)
- dress made out of condoms (you’d be very safe...)
- dress made out of sweets (my favourite choice but feel I would end up ‘well-nakey’ before  I’d even left the house).
- dress made out of ex-boyfriends broken hearts (joke, there wouldn’t be enough of those around to cover one cheeky nipply-nip)


Condom Dress

Chocolate dress - Yummy!

-wrap oneself in masking tape (thinking Sexy stroke Hot stroke Catwoman style) i.e.




You get the picture. However....

I cant help but think I would actually end up looking like Vera Duckworth (in latex)?

Vera Duckworth
Anyways, so I decided to get all pate on you all (patriotic) and go in a flag. No UK flag was found so I went in a dress made up of The Awesome Green and Gold.

The SA Flag Dress
 
The BFF's black bin bag and Woolworths plastic bag dress!
 Unfortch, my totally awesomely put together ‘flag dress’ went unnoticed.. thanks to my friend who went totally nakey... except for a donkey. Yes you read that right. His ass was on show in both senses of the word.

Anyone for Pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment