Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tea and Scones

So, driving home after work yesterday I realized 3 very random, non-related things. 


1. There is an inordinate amount of almost naked people who run on Boyes Drive at around 430/5pm. 


2. I would like to one day have a man-child just so I can watch Ben 10 and buy Ben 10 paraphernalia, and 


3. I'm a little homesick.

Now dont get me wrong, its not that I don't LOVE the sun, living on the beach, the surf, the awesome peeps, the forest parties and did I mention the sun??




But there are 2 two things I could do without, 

1. The living expenses vs the wages and 

2. I'm sorry guys, but you South African men are complicated!!!!! (Present company excluded of course).


Think I'm just due a visit home (have been in SA for almost 4 years) and I miss my peeps and that Good Old Fashioned British Banter (its Well Lush).

So if anyone wants to donate to the Get Bee home to 'Go on the Lash'  with her 'Lovely Frendicles with Funny Little English and Welsh Accents' Fund, let me know sharpish.

No comments:

Post a Comment