Saturday, April 23, 2011

You're Having a Woolly Scarf Mate!


Hey Tetley Tea-ers!


So it's Easter! Which means only 3 things:

1. Jesus did a really really REALLY cool thing. Big Up. We totes Love Him for his Amaze Awesomeness.

2. Lots of CHOCOLATE! Note to Man Friends , Dad the Lads, Brothers and Boyfs:  Girls need more chocolate then you boys. Yes we do. You see, we need to build up 'extra padding' to keep warm (and limit the moaning) through those totes freezing, toe-trembling, ears-breaking-off, nose-turning-blue nights. (Therefore feel free to (at any time) present your Sister/Daughter/Girlf/Lady friend with chocolate at will, at any time and do not question when it is demanded).
3. Time for Winter shopping! (yes I know its 28 degrees in Mossel Bay, but its Winter dammit!)

I am a Winter-Hater. Yes I am. I am, oh I am. I am a Summer-freak, a lover and indulger of all things that are warm, yellow, round and spits out rays of tanning-ness. Howevs.. I do like the Winter fashion (being British for all those many years, you gotta kinda master the art).

So I hit the shops for some retail therapy today with the Bee-Maker (Mom a.k.a Goddess of all things). After a mere 20 minutes, we managed to pick up a Winter bundle of awesomeness. I'm ready to rock and roll. I'm ready to kick Winters Ass so hard, it just may have second thoughts of visiting SA again. 


I'd like to think, that in my woolly getup, I look as cute as a button. Not to mention irresistible to all men (who the minute they see me will fall in love (and lust), want to pick me up and squeeze the 'Bee-jeezus' outta me (see what I did there?)).

There may also be the very small chance that perhaps my hat looks just a little like a Tea Cosy, and my scarf could definitely multi-task as a rather generous duvet... (does my neck look fat in this?) Ah well. If I look pants, then bugger that for a game of soldiers. I'm Warm So Screw It.

(Private Note to 'Hunky Man From Shop', if your reading this; there is plenty of room for 2 underneath my Tea Cosy).

Happy Easter my Bunnies!



No comments:

Post a Comment