Friday, April 1, 2011

Fooled by Google

Anyone committed an April Fools act this morning? (Just so you know if you do it after 12pm you are officially known as  a Moron apparently).

I 'book of faced'  that I had; 'had enough and was leaving SA for good. Expect me back in the UK next month, I will miss you all'. Had a few heart attack phone calls (mainly by my mother admittedly), and one from a BFF who nonchalantly asked if I was planning on shipping my car.. and maybe she could look after my cat (and the car).



Google have always been the king of April Fools. Check out the success stories of Google's 'new' beta feature... here! (Check out the success stories).

I couldn't resist (obviously..) so I applied..

(FYI: Description 1 was: Blimps kill over One Americans per year.)



and got this...




Gotta love those Googs Geeks! And thats not all.. clickety clickety click-click HERE to see the full extent of Google's cheeky monkey antics.

It's the weekend baaaaaaaby!

No comments:

Post a Comment