Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Mornings Suck.. but at least they're Cheap as Chips!

Good Monday morning!

Ok, not such a great Monday morning...  I have realized 3 things. Ok one fold:
This Monday morning, I have realised that bitches and bastards get rewarded in this life. However I have a question... In the end of it all, how does that get you first (or even business) class into Heaven?!

Second fold:
This past weekend I have realised that a douche couldn’t park properly and jaggedly-sliced my new car down the side. (My car has since retaliated and its battery committed suicide in an act of utter pissed off-ness) so thanks. Douche.

And third fold...
When I am drunk, I am not a liar. I tell the truth unexplainably, uncontrollably and without intention. That is... this is what I have always believed. Until Sat night (after being kicked in the teeth by 3 angry glasses of white wine; me and white wine = passionate love/hate relationship), I realised I do lie about one particular thing when drunk. What is that one thing? (I hear you question). How Drunk I Actually Am.

It usually goes something like this;

Me: but I loooove you!!!
Unfortunate-Friend-Who-is-Now-Designated-Driver: I know
Me: But I hate your shoes!
Unfortunate-Friend-Who-is-Now-Designated-Driver: really? 
Me: Yeh, and, and, and... Your new boyfriend is a bit of a Wally
Unfortunate-Friend-Who-is-Now-Designated-Driver: silence
Me: I’m DEEEEEEFINATELY not drunk.
Unfortunate-Friend-Who-is-Now-Designated-Driver: ok.

However Monday mornings are not all bad if you live in CT!

First fold (and take notes peeps – cos for today...);

  • Spur: 2 for 1 burgers!
  • Happy Hour at Arnolds between 430 and 630.
  • Steak, chops, salad and mushroom sauce at Polana for only R50.
  • 50% off sushi at Codfathers.
  • R25 cocktails, R15 for draughts at Cafe Sofia.

Second fold.
These are the two top keywords that people typed into Google, and found this blog:

Classic.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's time for a Monday road trip to the southern 'burbs :D

    ReplyDelete