Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mouth-Salvatoring

Sorry I haven't been blog-aging but I've been busy.. alright?

;)

(Did I sound like a chav then? Should I have added the word 'ennit' and maybe thrown in a 'thats WELL good'?!!)

Friday 13th...There we were... (by we, I mean Rocker Girl Emu and I)...in the middle of the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST Friday known to mankind. The 13th day no less, when suddenly I was alerted to this mouth-salivating (or shall i say mouth-salvator-ing??? snigger snigger) news piece; 

Damon Salvatore (Ian Someholder) was spotted. Just wandering around South Africa

..in broad daylight.

First of all, he must of been wearing his 'day ring'. 
Second of all. Just a little pissed off that he didn't call. He was in Sandton (where I just happened to be 2 weekends ago). Ian, please. We have talked about this. PLAN BETTER.



 

1 comment:

  1. Not that I mind drooling over this delish vamp,but come on you! blog some more - I need my dose of witty humour! :D

    ReplyDelete