Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Survivor Story

Good Tequila Tuesday Tetley-Tea-ers!

So, if you know me - you will know I survived this Monster virus-thingy called Guillain Barre Syndrome. For those who don't know, it basically paralyzed me for yonks and landed me in an Intensive Care Unit on a life support machine (prime position by the window by the way - you only get that if you are a Permanent Resident).



-----Bee kickin' some GBS ass

Also got a waaayyyy rad cool article written up in Cosmo UK mag! 5 mins of fame..


Whoop whoop! So please guys,  sign up to my friend's blog - GBS South Africa


P.S - we are totally going to organize a Rockin' Partaaay with a load of Very Cool UK bands coming over to Cape Town to raise money for the GBS Turtle.. I will keep you posted...


P.P. S and I am Totally getting one of these bad boys..



OMFG indeed.

1 comment: