Friday, February 25, 2011

Pay Day Came.. and With it, a Beer (Kipling)

Don't we all hate the last week before pay day?And dont we all LOVE the day of payday? All the possibilities lay before us.. (until the monthly bills come in and you realise you're still screwed). Ah. The sweet life of living in Africa..
(There is no happy medium in Africa)
So when I opened my fridge this morning and all that came out was a fly.. And when I started my car this morning and all that came out was a cough... And when I turned on my phone to bitch about said car and fridge situation to 'Mother on Crutches', all that came out was;

'You have insufficent funds to make this call. Please top up and try again later".

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I dropped down to my knees (after first arranging skirt as to keep lady-like persona) and thanked the Awesome Man Above for Payday.

No comments:

Post a Comment