Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something Weird is Happening to Bee...

Ahhhh. The 3pm slump.

It has descended upon me like a.. like a.. like a. descending thing (hey its 3pm = brain not in full force).

Known by scientists as the 'postprandial dip' (yes I know stuff - rather I am a Googler. Professionally. Literally).

Its that time of day when head is suddently 36000 million kg heavy and uncontrollably finds itself making love to your desk.

Possible solutions:

- Eat more (I like)
- Coffee more (I like)
- Snooze more (I like)
- Get drunk (I love)
- Have scandalous thoughts of Jake Gyllenhaal (I love)

I surrender.

2.59pm - end of day: Only cured by 85 steri stumpies, 102 coffees, a bag of jelly beans (for Rocker Girl Emu) and the promise of the 4.30/5pm  release.

No comments:

Post a Comment