Monday, September 12, 2011

Rugby WC 2011

Rugby World Cup 2011. Loving it. Just loving it.
Lets totes get something 'straight-up' here. I am not reaaaaally a rugby fan. For realsies. Fan of 'nice-rugby-man-legs?' Perhaps. Fan of the actual game. Not so much.

Until now.

Until I decided that I would just get annoyed with my next few weekends activities being disrupted by game times, soooo I decided that if I couldnt beat them, I'd join them.

Also.. it means I can get all patriotic and stuff (Bokke and the Rose- Yes I'm a Mongrel).
I can also shout things like;

'C'mon My Sons!'

Or

'Pack It In Ref!'

Or

'Hooker!!!' (really loud and pretend its to the TV and NOT at some random chick attempting to talk to my man).

This was my (and other devoted supporter Claire's) actual table at Forries.
This is an actual dog.

...And this is the actual reason we watch Rugby. ;)

BOKKE! Moer Hulle! :)

So, I have launched in FULL FORCE. This is my actual car.

No comments:

Post a Comment