Thursday, March 17, 2011

All Eyes on Me, In the Centre of the Ring.. (Just like a Circus)

So last night, I entered the Circus.
I was at the circus with a bunch of clowns. I then proceeded to hit the Dubliner in Long Street Cape Town to drink Tequila and watch Crimson play.. (with a bunch of clowns).

Now I have to tell you, I am an avid lover of the animal-species. Therefore I would be lying through my straight white teeth (thank you Mom for those years of pain and embarrassment of braces), if i said i was not worried. Cos I was. Totes immensely.

I felt that if AT ANY TIME, an animal had a SLIGHT look of distaste / unhappiness / boredom / pain / agony / disinterested / eff-you-all look on his furry little face, I would not be responsible for my actions. I was Fully Prepared to launch into that ring and inflict necessary, boundless, excruciating, agonising pain on the involved Clown/Circus freak.

You will be happy to know (or maybe you wouldn't be? I'm not familiar with your sexual preferences), to know that this type of Crazy, Insane British-Hooliganism Violence turned out Unnecessary (although I'm convinced those fire-breathing hotties may have benefited from a good spanking).

The Circus rocked, the animals were gleaming, fat and happy (although I still believe they should rather be running free, wild and careless - a bit like Charlie Sheen), and muchos tequila was consumed recklessly.



Happy Thursday my Tetley Tea-ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment