Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cape Town - Consider Yourself Warned

Ek is baie jammer guys and gals! I have been extremely busy with working and Googling and all sorts of work-related shenanigans, that I have completely Let Down my no 1 fan, Random Citizen by not being an 'active' blogger of late.

Apologies Random Citizen.. I am back!

So tomorrow evening, me and a handful (OK much more than a handful.. a comfortable 5 cars-full..) group of girls in little black sexy dresses and high heels will be winging their way to Cafe Chic in Cape Town. They will be indulging in what is fondly known as chatter, chuckles, muchos vino and muchos good foodo.

My friend, 'Rannnnnndom-Old-Colleague-That-Turned-into-Besty-Friend-Ever-Vibe' and I do this once every so often. We organise a girls-only dinner, where everyone brings a friend (must have The Boobs - aka - be female). We are not allowed to sit next to our friends and therefore we meet a ton of new awesome chickitas to spend our evenings downing shots of wine with! Score.

Look out guys.. For a huge pile of scantily-clad Cape Townian hotties descending this Thursday Night. 


Cape Town - I did warn you. 



1 comment: